What is 7 day craft challenge?
- 7 day crafty challenge is a fun, easy and effective way to start engaging your kids in a meaningful way
- Once you join, you will receive a craft idea everyday for seven days.
- The craft materials used for the crafts are common materials which are easily available. You should already have them at home. Even otherwise, you can easily find them in your neighborhood craft shop. You will receive the list of materials required for all the seven activities upfront so that you can have everything ready before the challenge starts.
- The aim is to do one simple craft each day with your kid, share your experience and motivate other parents.
- BONUS: You will receive an e-book on how to set up the perfect art and craft space so that crafting becomes part of your routine and your kids will look forward to activity time.
Who can participate?
- Do you have a kid(s) in the age group of 3-7 years?
- Do you want to engage your kids in a meaningful way but feel stressed out planning the activities?
- Are you looking for some inspiration or pointers on how to plan craft activities with your child?
- Do you want to create some wonderful memories, spend quality time and have fun with kids?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, this 7 day challenge is PERFECT for you.
What is included?
Once you sign up you will receive the following:
A list of craft items that will be used for the challenge. Don’t worry, I am sure the you will already have all the items at home. If not, you can buy them from any craft/stationary shop in your neighborhood.
A craft idea with clear instructions on how to execute the craft will be sent every day for 7 days
BONUS: An ebook containing practical tips to set up an awesome art and craft space for your kids. This is to ensure that the place where the kids work is inviting enough to make them love doing the crafts. If you are a parent, who would like to make art and crafts a part of your routine, I suggest you go through the ebook. I am sure you will takeaway few tips to make the experience better for your kids
Why should you participate?
- The activities are simple and minimal prep work is required. There can’t be a better way to get started with art and crafts at home.
- Challenges are great because it makes your pust yourself to complete something, especially if you are in a group that can motivate you. You get to share your experiences with others. Isn’t it a good way to stay motivated and also inspire others to engage their kids creatively?
- Early years are precious. You get to make those years special by helping them create some wonderful memories.
- Above all it is FREE! All it needs is 15 minutes to half an hour of your time with your kids. Yes! that is all it takes.
I am in. What next?
Materials: Download the list of craft materials required for the craft and make sure you have all the materials.
Craft: Spend time with your kids and make the craft as shown in the planner. Lot of them will be open ended crafts and hence there is really no right or wrong way to do them
Share: You could take up this challenge and do it by yourself without sharing it on any social media. But sharing really works! It helps you stay motivated and also inspire others to go for it. Hope you can find time to share the fun stuff you create with your kids on our facebook page.
Specially for moms: If you would like to be surrounded by other other awesome moms taking up the challenge, join our private facebook group. Click here to send a request to join the group.
When you share, don’t forget to use the tags #purplebee7daychallenge and #getcraftywithkids on your posts.
Spread the word: More the merrier. Let your friends know about the challenge so that they could also participate and benefit.
Motivate: Take a look at other posts that are tagged under #purplebee7daychallenge and take a moment to appreciate what other moms and kids have done.