Thanks giving is just around the corner. Here is a simple and cute thanksgiving craft for kids.
A simple and easy thanks giving card craft for kids Click To Tweet
- Quilling stris in orange, red, yellow and green color
- Brown card stock
- Fold the card stock in half
2. Draw a pumpkin on on the left side of the card
3. Cut the quilling strips and paste it randomly on the pumpkin design. Use orange, red and yellow quilling strips for the pumpkin and green for the stem.
4. Cut out the pumpkin on the left as shown in the diagram using an exacto knife
5. Apply glue along the sides of the card as shown
6. Close the card and ensure the ends stick well
6. Your thanksgiving pumpkin card is ready!
Got quilling strips at home? Try making this pumpkin card for Thanks giving Click To Tweet
Watch a video of how to make this thanksgiving craft for kids
Your turn now
Did you try this craft? Share your picture with us and get featured on our facebook page.
Do you have any other thanksgiving craft idea, share it in the comments section.