Home made Christmas ornaments are fun.
Make your own Christmas ornaments using pipe cleaners and beads and decorate your Christmas tree.
- glitter pipe cleaners
How to make your own Christmas ornaments at home using pipe cleaners?
- Decide on the shape of the ornament
- Decide on how big you want the ornament to be
- Cut the pipe cleaner based on the size of the ornament
- Thread in colorful beads and bells
- Bend the pipe cleaner into desired shape.
- Join both ends and make a loop
Why not make a little Christmas tree as an ornament to hang on the bigger Christmas tree?
- Cut a green pipe cleaner into small pieces
- Take a long pipe cleaner and bend at the top to make a loop
- Twist the small pipe cleaner bits around a long pipe cleaner to make the branches
- Thread in beads and bells.
Threading beads into pipe cleaners is great for developing the fine motor skills in children. Picking up beads, holding the pipe cleaner in one hand and threading the bead using the other helps develop bilateral co-ordination in children.
Like this post?
You will like this post on fine motor skills too. Click here to read.
To learn how to make Christmas ornaments using painted paper, Click here
Purple Bee Christmas Special Activity Box
Loaded with fun activities, this Christmas special box will keep your kids engaged for hours together.
Take a look at what is inside Purple Bee activity box
Your turn now:
What is hanging on your Christmas tree? Did you make your own ornaments to decorate your Christmas tree? Comment below and share with us.